Sunday 4 July 2010

Sense of Humour Crisis

Ok this is NOT fair!

I had a relatively wheat free weekend. And apart from Friday night's supper at friends' I had a pretty well behaved weekend overall so how come I managed to put on 2kg? Right now I'm thinking I might as well have done brunch if that's the kind of results I get from mild bad behaviour!

I guess the terms "relatively" and "pretty well behaved" are a clue, sadly. It looks like my body is not going to give me any leeway to go off track so there's only one thing for it - its time to ramp up the exercise programme!

A friend of mine is doing the Concept 10 10 programme and says she is getting amazing results so I'm going to take a look at that. And my local yoga centre  is doing a special one month unlimited offer so I have to take them up on that. And right now I'm off to do my favourite thing - 50 lengths of our local pool! 2kg - you guys are OUT of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment