Friday 23 July 2010

I LOVE good intentions....

I especially love the crunching sound they make when I trample all over them!

This week was supposed to be the start of a new focused drive to lose another 5kg. All the plans were set, the cupboard had been stripped of everything tempting and unhealthy. The signs looked good.

But then there was the perfect storm which was Thursday. A combination of hormones, a very early start after a late night, lots of meetings and a certain amount of stress and to top it all off, a great conversation with a friend about curry. Add to that the traditional Thursday evening glass (or two) of grape and the result is I am NOT getting on the scales now until Sunday!

Today is not going to be any better, dinner at friends' and she is the best baker in Dubai! Ho hum. My plan is to enjoy every morsel and go vegan on Sunday!!!

Hey, at least I've got a plan!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I"m Cristy and I heard about your post on EW.
    I will be moving to Abu Dhabi in Sept. I seem to be struggling with my weight or my gaining weight more and more each day.
    Your blog is great. Thank for writing it.

    I am just learning about balancing my pH and eating raw. I hope this will help my weight.

    It seems that you have a great bunch of friends but hopefully you will have room for one more.

    Cristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristy,

    Its great to hear from you - there's always room for more friends! Good luck with your weightloss challenge and feel free to jump on here and make suggestions!

    Eating raw has been fantastic for me! Its much easier than I thought it would be, but I don't beat myself up if I go off track!

    I'm not always good but I hope I'm always real!!

    ReplyDelete